Networking, Installation and Technical Support
About Networking, Installation and Technical Support
Outsourcing Technical Services has many benefits:
- Multiple skills sets available at any time
- Projects are completed on time and within budget
- Programmers can be employed per hour, block time or per contract
- Programming staff are employed for the term of the contract only. This reduces Superannuation and other staff add-on costs
- Project management costs are contained
- Programming staff are covered under the Metropolitan Computers and Supplies professional indemnity policy.
Most organisations do not have adequate resources to commit to a fully functioning IT Department. Metropolitan Computers and Supplies provides systems management services for a variety of IT platforms including:
- UNIX systems from HP, SUN, IBM, SCO, Digital, NT and other vendors
- Relational Database Management Systems such as ORACLE, SyBase, PROGRESS, INGRES and Microsoft SQL Server on UNIX and Windows NT
- Windows NT
- Novell NetWare
- Bridging equipment
- Capacity planning
- Security practices
- TCP/IP and IPX/SPX network
- WAN and LAN (including Ethernet and Token Ring)
- C and several scripting languages
Why Choose Metropolitan Computers and Supplies
No order is too big or small
We take pride in being able to serve people and businesses of all sizes. We can fulfil the biggest of orders as well as one-off purchases.
Rapid service standard
We’ve been delivering quality technology across Australia for many years. We’re experts at ensuring your purchase arrives on time.
Preferred tech supplier
We’re the preferred supplier for some of the world’s biggest producers of technology. In 2020 we were selected as HP’s Partner of the Year.
Make an enquiry
Let us help you with your Networking, Installation and Technical Support needs